Free Makeup Tips for Beginners
Cosmetics and makeups are an obvious simple alternative to cosmetic surgery. The use of makeup to alter our appearance is universal amongst women and becoming increasingly popular with men.
If you are a teenager and you want to start learning how to put makeup on, then you need some makeup tips for you to be able to know the different ways on how to put it on and at the same time get to know the different types of makeup that you need to use. You might want to get some free makeup samples from beauty shops and use it when you practice putting on some makeup;
Here are the common types of makeup that would be perfect for beginners like you;
- The first thing that you need to have is a concealer. This is your best shot in covering dark circles under your eyes and it also helps lighten some of your blemishes or freckles. Make sure to even it out when putting it on your face for an even coverage.
- You also need to have some eyeliner or eye pencil to emphasize your eyes and to highlight your eyebrows. Pick the shades that would be perfect for your complexion and in case you are using liquid eyeliner, make sure to practice properly so it would not smudge.
- Mascara helps in giving you that perfect curls for your eyelashes. You can pick the ones that give volume and those brands that help lengthen your lashes for a more elegant look.
- You also need to have some blush to make that perfect pinkish cheeks of yours.
- Then you need to have a lip gloss or lipstick for that perfect pouty lips of yours.
- In case you want to get that sun kissed look, you may need to have a bronzer to help you get that hot Brazilian model look.
I hope these makeup tips and using some of your free makeup would help you a lot in getting that perfect look.